Ernst & Young (EY) is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in
economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
As a result of our recent acquisition, expansion and focus on performance excellence, we are seeking for a dynamic candidate to provide exceptional service in driving the business growth and brand equity of the institution at the management level. The ideal candidate must be a dynamic top executive professional who has held equivalent position in top-tier Insurance business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Telecommunications
Job Ref.: NIG0002B
- Chartered Accountant/Certified Internal Auditor/Masters in Business Administration.
- 5+ years of post-qualification experience in risk advisory/related internal audit experience/external audit experience in big 4 or related business experience.
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience for those holding relevant post graduate degree.
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for executing client related engagements in the areas of Revenue Assurance, Customer Service process reviews, Customer Lifecycle management, standard operating procedures, Analytics
- Be responsible for overall client service delivery in accordance with EY quality guidelines & methodologies.
- Manage accounts on a day-to-day basis & explore new business opportunities for the firm.
- Actively establish & strengthen client (functional heads & key influencers) and internal relationships.
- Assist in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives.
- Create a positive learning culture, coaches, counsels and develops junior team members.
More specifically the incumbent will focus on the following:
Market leadership related:
- Assist Partners & Senior Managers in driving the business development process on existing client engagements by gathering appropriate resources, gaining access to key contacts & supervising proposal preparation.
- Practice secondment for developing new methodologies.
- Facilitate discussions / knowledge sharing with key client personnel and contribute to EY thought leadership.
- Identify buyers, influencers & stakeholders in existing client engagements and build strong relationships.
- Create innovative insights for clients, adapts methods & practices to fit operational team needs & contributes to thought leadership documents.
Service delivery related:
- Work with high-growth clients and other market leaders in industries such as IT/ITeS, telecom
- Establish audit objectives and scope of work; establish the engagement budget; and take responsibility for the overall execution of the audit project through wrap-up and final report delivery.
- Demonstrate industry expertise (deep understanding of the industry, emerging trends, issues/challenges, key players & leading practices).
- Review status updates and prepare management presentations/audit committee presentations etc.
- Actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects & internal initiatives.
- Drive timely billing of invoices & actively follow-up on collections.
- Plan & schedule client engagements. Determine and deploy the right team with adequate skill sets for executing engagements and periodically review status of engagements and work products.
- Demonstrate strong project management skills.
- Maintain a strong client focus by effectively serving client needs and developing productive working relationships with client personnel. Stay abreast of current business and economic developments and new pronouncements/standards relevant to the client’s business.
- Display teamwork, integrity and leadership. Work with team members to set goals and responsibilities for specific engagements. Foster teamwork and innovation.
- Understand EY and its service lines. Actively encourage team members to contribute ideas.
- Conduct workshops and technical training sessions for team members. Contribute to the learning & development agenda.
- Drive performance management for self and team.
- Utilize technology & tools to continually learn and innovate, share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery.
How to Apply
Click here to apply