New Job Vacancy for .NET/JAVA Software Developer
At New Usual Limited, we strive to innovate and lead with technology. We invest in innovative technologies that deliver business value in short time scales and help our customer use technology in ways that deliver the utmost in profitability and brand differentiation. Our people are carefully selected, well trained and highly motivated to deliver outstanding business and technical service.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: .NET/JAVA Software Developer
- Experience with Cloud architecture, DevOps, and fast cycle time delivery.
- Proficient in TDD, NoSQL, Relational DBs (MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle), SOA, EDA, and design patterns.
- Hands-on with Hadoop, openstack, MVVC and AWS.
- Excellent understanding of current enterprise software technologies and development practices/tools, including virtual environments, source control, remote development, issue tracking, build and test automation, and networking management
- Strong understanding and use of Object Oriented development and Agile/Scrum SDLC, OO design patterns (factory, singleton, etc.), C#.NET, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, .NET 3.5/4,LINQ, Entity Framework, in a high-traffic customer-facing environment.
- Basic UML creating documents including class diagram, use-case diagram, sequence diagram, state chart diagram, activity diagram, component diagram, deployment diagram.
- Ability to engage sophisticated global customers in deep technical discussions, making them confident that you know their problem better than they do.
- A true “roll up the sleeves and get it done” working approach with demonstrated success as a problem solver. Comfort “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 15th March, 2016.