Pillar 3 Lead – Unlocking Energy Potential at Deloitte Consulting LLP
For more than 25 years, Deloitte’s Emerging Markets practice has worked with governments, donor agencies, NGOs and private firms in over 60 countries to build the institutions, legal framework, and policies required for effective public and private sector growth.
Job Title: Pillar 3 Lead – Unlocking Energy Potential
Deloitte Consulting LLP is currently seeking a ‘Pillar 3 Lead – Unlocking Energy Potential’ with 10+ years of experience in energy and/or power sector fields: regulatory and tariff design, energy policy reforms, energy ministry capacity building and operations for long-term USAID consultancies in Nigeria.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- 10+ years of experience in energy and/or power sector fields: regulatory and tariff design, energy policy reforms, energy ministry capacity building and operations
- 5+ years of experience in large, donor-funded teams and deliverables (especially USAID)
- Master’s degree in energy-related engineering, policy, business, finance, economics, or related field
- Extensive West Africa experience, with a focus on Nigeria
- Proven ability to coordinate with governmental and non-governmental entities, donors, ongoing programs, and the private sector stakeholders and build consensus
- Fluency in spoken and written English with strong oral and written presentation skills
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter of interest and CV to the following mailbox to express interest: EMRecruitment@deloitte.com
Please Share this Job to your friends