Powergen Engineering Limited – We are a fast-growing organization in the packaged power sector of the economy. Our focus is the supply, installation and maintenance of power generators, transformers, control panels, power equipments and solar systems.
We are seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the underlisted vacancy:
Job Title: Sales Manager (Technical)
- The Sales Manager will be responsible for the overall management of the organization’s sales portfolio to maximize profit.
- He will lead the sales team in devising strategies to attract and retain customers to meet and surpass set sales projections.
- He should be able to conduct periodic market surveys so as to discover new markets and innovative ways to continue to penetrate our core markets.
- Execute brand marketing with the sales team, as well as public relations /advert activities for the organization.
Our preferred candidate should possess the following:
- A university Degree in Marketing or other related field.
- 5-7 years of experience in sales management of which 3 must be in a supervisory/ management position.
- (especially in power or electrical sector)
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management.
- Proven track record in managing and directing a skilled, and results-oriented sales force
- Strong leadership qualities with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Experience with enterprise software solutions and large, complex organizations.
- Willingness to travel.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.
- Able to operate in a fast-paced and changing market environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in the packaged power or related sector is an advantage.
- Smart, creative and energetic.
- A valid driver’s license.
Other Functions include:
- Oversee proper installation of power systems.
- Manage the technical team/ staff.
- Ensure that service parts are always available
- Develop and sell strategy to clients.
- Source for projects, where the organization comes in as a full power solutions provider. E.g. electrification, generator supply, transformers sales and installation, etc
- Provide support to clients.
- Deliver periodic reports.
- Oversee the development of staff competences
- Conduct technical staff performance appraisals
- Develop processes and procedures foreffective management and operations of the Technical Unit.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with contact details along with your application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contact.
Deadline: 8th April, 2016.