PPC Limited Current Jo Openings for Business Development Manager
PPC Limited – With over 20 years track record of delivering turnkey engineering solutions across 5 business sectors – Telecommunications, Energy, Health, Transport and Building Management Systems, PPC (formerly Philips Projects Centre) is a Systems Engineering and Integration Company whose activities are primarily geared towards providing specialized integrated solutions. PPC started business in 1991 as Philips Projects Centre, an affiliate of Philips Electronics N.V. of the Netherlands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- To develop and nurture strong business relationships and provide first class customer relations to secure a growth in the company’s range of products and services, in doing so you must develop a strong database of clients and apply good practice sales/marketing strategies to secure patronage.
- You must have a good understanding of Central and Northern Nigeria, the construction industry, Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing installations, Security and Telecommunications systems.
- B.SC or Master degree in the field of Engineering and/or Marketing
- A minimum of 5 year’s experience in networking/direct selling.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the Engineering/Infrastructure industry.
- Excellent financial, IT and sales management skills
- Must have excellent Planning, team-working and interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of the Infrastructure Industry, including telecommunications and security solutions, Energy (Power Generation, Transmission & Distribution), Building Services (mechanical, Plumbing and electrical)
- Aptitude to learn new technical skills and competencies and stay ahead of technology evolution
- Ability to develop excellent relationships with key decision makers and other stakeholders
- Independent, self driven, motivated, positive attitude and high energy.
Detailed Job Description
- Create and build a database of viable prospects
- Undertake daily sales call within assigned territories
- Follow up on clients calls
- Prepare demos/presentations to prospective clients
- Fill and update the sales monitoring reports and also generate a weekly summary report and a monthly report.
- Draft and review proposals/quotations with group head
- Develop a good understanding of the company’s products, OEM/partners and service range
- To process the customer’s request to the respective department for timely action and response
- Ensure that sales targets agreed upon are monitored and achieved periodically
- Assist in ensuring the right packaging of the company for exhibition runs
- Represent the company at external functions, where required
- Any other Tasks as maybe assigned by the Team head or management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to:email@example.com
13th April, 2016.