We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretarial Human Resource / Human Resource Officer
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related discipline
- Minimum 1-year managerial experience in human resources
- Experience in an HR Service Center
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Professional Designations.
- Minimum of three years of solid, diverse work experience in
human resources or operations previous supervisory/ management
experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To design, develop and deliver a new HR Shared Services function
with the overall aim of delivering a high level of HR service that
meets business and colleague needs, while maintaining the balance
between risk, cost and service objectives
- Interacts and works closely with the Managing Directors and HR
Business Partners to identify deliverable gaps and possible solutions
and develop leading strategies and appropriate polices, tools and
- Works with Human Resources and Field leadership to determine service level objectives.
- Identifies additional service offerings, department needs or opportunities for improvement.
- Stays up to date on trends and developments within functional
area of expertise, constantly researches and uses best practices of
similar and successful companies as benchmarks.
- Leads and participates on HR projects in support of the HR strategies.
- To develop best processes to deliver a standardized and
efficient service across all service areas of HR including Payroll,
Pensions, Learning and Development, Resourcing administration and the
provision of effective advice and support for line managers and
- Directs, plans and manages HR Shared Service Center teams in accordance with the organization’s strategic direction.
- To develop the HR Shared Services strategy for effective delivery of operational and transactional HR services.
- Ensures there is a positive internal and external working
relationship within the HR Shared Service Center team and with external
customers by frequently communicating and soliciting feedback with both
parties and by measuring customer satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager Director
Skills & Competencies:
- Significant experience in designing and building HR Shared Services;
- Strong in the use of Microsoft Office
- Mathematical / Accounting Skills
- Excellent management skills and ability to organize and plan effectively to meet both short and long range goals and objectives.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to
convey business requirements and technical needs in a clear, concise,
and effective manner.
- Significant experience in leading a HR Shared Services function in a large complex organization;
- Experience in compensation and benefits
- Excellent customer service management experience demonstrating
the flexibility and adaptability to deal with changing business needs in
a fast paced environment;
- Excellent understanding of key financial and commercial measures and the impact of HR service delivery on the bottom line
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with business partners and other employee’s staff.
- Possesses ability to manage multiple project plans successfully and simultaneously.
- Strong leadership capabilities with a passion to develop people
- Ability to establish credibility and influence key stakeholders at all levels
- Good team player, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to: email@example.com using the role as subject of mail
Deadline 23rd March 2016.