Web Designer Latest Vacancy at Thelightville Consulting
Thelightville Consulting was founded in 2008 as a Digital Marketing and IT Consulting company that provides web design, internet marketing, mobile app development and other interactive media services to organizations ranging from non-profits and small businesses to governmental entities and publicly traded corporations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Designer
Reporting: Shall report directly to assigned Line Manager.
- Responsible for the design, layout and coding of a website.
- Also involved with the technical and graphical aspects of a website – how the site works and how it looks.
- Can also be involved with the maintenance and update of an existing site.
- Sound Knowledge of Designing including Graphics and Photography;
- Sound Knowledge of Web Hosting including Cpanel / FTP;
- Sound Knowledge of Web Technologies including PHP / MySQL;
- Sound Knowledge of PHP Frameworks including Codeigniter / Laravel;
- Sound Knowledge of CMS Platforms including WordPress / Opencart;
- Sound Knowledge of Website Design Software including Adobe Dreamweaver;
Details of Function
- Meeting clients to identify their needs and liaising regularly with them;
- Drawing up detailed website specifications;
- Designing sample page layouts including text size and colours;
- Designing website’s visual imagery and ensuring it is in line with company branding policy or the requirements of the client;
- Proofreading content and grammar and making changes where necessary;
- Editing content, debugging code and re-designing web pages;
- Working with other web specialists including digital marketers and graphic designers;
- Testing the website to ensure it is working;
- Post-sales technical support;
- Training client’s staff;
- Researching current design trends;
- Continual professional development to keep up to date with new software developments.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s/Resumes to:email@example.com with “Website Designer” as subject.
Note: Candidates should also include their best five (5) websites.
Deadline: 23rd October, 2016.