Property Managers Needed at a Leading Consultancy Firm in Abuja
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a leading consultancy firm which provides both financial, business and project advisory services focused on the entire real estate chain. Due to internal expansion in their Lagos branch, they have decided to hire qualified candidate to fill te position below:
Job Title: Property Manager
- The Accountant shall be responsible for the provision of financial information to management for making strategic decisions by researching and analysing accounting data and preparing reports.
- Ensure a quick turnover of vacant units through the set-up of an effective marketing plan and procedure for maintaining full occupancy, as well as maintaining a waiting list of suitable prospective tenants.
- The implementation of an effective and efficient rent collection procedure to ensure income flow.
- The enforcement of lease terms and where necessary, the taking of appropriate legal action to ensure compliance.
- The provision of services to suit current needs economically whilst anticipating future needs based on experience and expertise.
- The reduction of the in-house cost of administering a range of property service contracts.
- Competitive and scalable fees.
- Provide a comparative market analysis of ongoing rents in the area in order to determine appropriate rental for your building.
- Maintain a positive, productive relationship with tenants.
- Determine an applicable service charge.
- Rent Collection, Rent Reviews and Lease Renewals.
- Tenant Management and Coordination.
- Service Charge Administration
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in related course.
- 5-7years relevant work experience as property manager
- Fully understanding property management and its financial aspects
- In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management
- Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and software
- Customer focus and bottom line orientation
- Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
- Well organized with excellent time management skills.
- Valid real estate agent/broker license.
- BS Degree in related field.
- Upper credit.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org kindly make the subject of the mail the job title.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 24th September, 2016.