WFO Roedl & Partner – Our client, a leading Construction company is looking for a reliable qualified candidate who will combine technical responsibilities with professionalism and apply expert knowledge of the construction industry for the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Accountant
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- He/She will be expected to have considerable years of experience as an accountant in the construction industry.
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) or HND (Upper Credit) Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Professional qualification must be ACCA, ACA (Or at final level of exams).
- Direct experience in accounting software like SAP, QuickBooks or SAGE is compulsory.
- Minimum of 5 years in financial accounting and management reporting in a well-structured organization.
- Basic accounting functions such as invoicing, inventory control, accounts receivables/payables, general ledger maintenance, internal control, dealing with all aspect of taxation and full profit & loss responsibility
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses.
- Monitor taxation issues, determine tax liability and tax planning
- Considerable Administrative and HR experience.
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills.
- Real Estate Accounting / Construction Accounting dynamics
- Establish, maintain and coordinate the implementation of accounting policies and accounting control procedures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s stating “Real Estate Accountant” as subject of their email to: email@example.com
Deadline 15th December, 2016.