Beneprojecti Nigeria Limited is an Oil and Gas EPCMM (Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Management and Marine) Company. We have reliable team of professionals and qualified engineers with good experience in projects and contracts management capabilities to provide quality services for Marine, Energy, Oil and Gas sector of Nigerian economy. However, we have alliances/collaboration with other reputable servicing companies for the purpose of executing specific projects (Onshore & Offshore) in line with Government local content policy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Explore, create and maintain new businesses in all key service areas of the company
- Respond to technical proposals, clarifications and tender meetings with IOCs
- Respond to client request for procurement, supply of materials, marine and manpower services via ARIBA, etc.
- Rigorously follow up on bids submitted to NAPIMS
- Involve the necessary departments for technical support and input in the preparation, modification of bid proposals and present completed proposals to management for vetting before submission deadline.
- Represent the company in technical meetings with international and national partners
- Manage NIPEX portal for the company and ensure the company complies with all regulations.
- Respond to commercial tender proposals on NIPEX portal
- Identify, set up and manage strategic relationships and alliances with third party companies in a bid to leverage expertise and technology in order to expand business capacity
Qualifications and Experience
- A good University Degree (minimum of a 2nd class lower)
- Must be resident in Edo state
- Minimum of 1-2 years relevant work experience in the Oil and Gas sector
- Must be able to speak fluently any Edo languages with any two or more of major Nigerian languages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 4th September, 2017.