Greensprings School is an independent, non-partisan, day and boarding school for boys and girls from 18months – 18years. We encourage students to be lifelong learners by instilling in them great confidence, respect and a consciousness of the needs of society.
Greensprings School began in 1985 in the heart of Anthony Village, Lagos. Today, we have established another state of the art campus on the Lekki Peninsula in Lagos. The Greensprings Community places great value on character and moral education as well on academics achievements. Our unique education ensures that boys and girls learn in the words of our school song.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: History / Geography Teacher
- Degree in Geography / History
- Must have IGCSE experience
- Minimum of 3years experience
- Ability to work efficiently in a 21st century learning environment
- Must be proficient with Ms Word, Excel etc.
- Experience of departmental leadership will be an added advantage
Deadline: 18th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com