Human Edge Limited Vacancy for Business Services Manager
Human Edge Limited is one of Nigeria’s leading human resource consulting and staffing services companies. Today, we work closely with many of Nigeria’s best and brightest business organizations, helping them to achieve their vision through optimum use of their most valuable asset – their people. Our wide range of professional support services are designed to help our clients to attract, engage and retain the talent they need to achieve their long-term goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Services Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To ensure steady growth in the organisation, discover and secure businesses to increase company’s market share in new and existing markets, plan and execute marketing personnel skills development.
- The business services manager role is essential and the incumbent will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer
- Proactively hunt for target organizations and establish communication with those businesses that can benefit from the company’s services
- Identify the needs of other companies and learn who and what makes decisions about purchasing
- Develop sales goals for each department and ensure they are met
- Act as project manager on the incubation of new initiatives
- Survey external business environment and continuously assess for improvement, existing business models in all parts of the firm
- Conduct regular interaction with key clients, third-party service providers and regulatory institutions
- Coordinate business development and account management activities
- Bachelor’s Degree with a second class upper at the minimum
- Master’s in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing is an added advantage
- Strong commercial and revenue generation orientation
- Must be able to oversee new business and product development
- Must be able to see how technology can be used to create increased stakeholder value
- At least 3 – 5 years’ post-qualification experience of which 2 years should be in a team leadership capacity
- Experience in a management consulting or professional services is an added advantage
- Demonstrate success at working in a fast-paced, highly-competitive, deadline-oriented environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Resumes/CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the applicable job reference as the subject of the mail.