Ladlas Prince is an international group of professional firms, specializing in management services: consulting, auditing, advising, and compliance; along with information technology and security, for small/private companies, middle market, and government entities and program.
We are recruiting fresh graduates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses and/or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of the company.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record-keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Manage all the activities related to accounting.
- Add any other related duties.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Possess an HND, BSc or equivalent in Accounting.
- Must have completed NYSC with not more than 0-2 years post NYSC experience.
- Have strong skill in interpersonal relation and communication.
- Good reasoning ability and analytical mind.
- Sound judgement and resourcefulness
- Ability to work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Very good computer skill, with advanced command in Microsoft Excel, Word etc.
- Good use of any accounting software will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications (and supporting documents) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 7th August, 2017.