Nicole Sinclair Consulting – Our client is a corporate property owner in Lagos. The site is a 17-story building located on Victoria Island with 40 apartments and 8 Penthouses. The building has a private & exclusive business club (external patrons) located on the 2nd floor and various amenities like a pool, spa, and restaurant for the residents.
The building has high-end 24-Hr Concierge services, food and beverage services and other conveniences similar to living in 5-Star environment.
We require an experienced candidate to manage a site in Lagos, in the position below:
Job Title: Executive Manager
- This individual would be responsible for being the key liaison between customers /house owners and the Landlord/Developer.
- He has an overall responsibility for ensuring quality service delivery and facilities upkeep as well as the business viability.
- The individual would be responsible for maintaining the profitability of the property.
- He is also responsible ensuring maximum efficiency levels across all departments.
- Implementing policies and procedures across all department.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the property
- Plan and direct the activities in the facility towards the achievement of both strategic and operational objectives within the guidelines set by the board of directors, including business planning, staff monitoring, finance generation via rentals and purchases
- Develop, establish, and direct execution of operating policies to support achievement of strategic objectives.
- Direct resource allocation and cost management decisions to best support the mission of the business.
- Monitor organizational performance against performance goals to ensure progress and take necessary corrective action as necessary.
- Prepare reports and presentations for board and steering committee meetings monthly.
- Ensuring a well-maintained facility with minimum erosion to the property and assets.
- Responsible for maintaining the relationship with outsourced Facilities Management Company and other external contractors.
- Implementing corporate process improvements across the various
Food & Beverage:
- Oversee and maintain smooth operations of the F&B function via the agents
- Ensure the optimal level of service, quality, and hospitality is provided to the guest.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations.
- Report to management regarding restaurant sales results and productivity.
- Oversee Housekeeping operations including, but not limited, to hotel Apartment, Public Area, and Laundry.
- Manages the general operation of the Front Office e.g. Reception, Reservations, Concierge.
- Operate within departmental budgets through effective stock and cost controls and well-managed work schedules.
- Evaluate Guest satisfaction levels and monitor trends with a focus on continuous improvement.
- First degree in related field with good grades professional qualification in hotel management or facilities management a plus.
- Possess high mental aptitude with quick problem solving skills.
- Should posses a strong executive presence, must be calm, classy and unruffled at all times.
- Must inspire confidence and command respect of staff resident and guests.
- Should posses ability to drive the business plan without supervision.
- Should have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies and procedures.
- Supervisory and team building skills.
- Facilities management experience.
- 10years experience in a similar sized facility. Executive Management experience in hotel management or service business will be an added advantage.
- High negotiation and marketing proficiency
- Negotiation skills.
- Excellent IT skills.