FinTrak Software Co. Limited is a global ICT organization providing technology and business solutions to mainly financial institutions across Africa. Our Consultants are of diverse background and competencies across banking, finance, audit, and consulting and software development. The company has a workforce of over 70 staff including over 50 software engineers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
Job category: IT – Software Development
Employment type: Permanent contract
- The Ideal candidate will perform application design, development and deployment based on industry’s best practice.
The Successful Candidates will be primarily responsible for :
- Work with team members to develop standard financial and business/financial applications that will exceed customers’ satisfaction.
- Collaborate with colleagues to improve on current software (s) in line with company policies.
- Extend technical support during preparation, installation and system maintenance to cross functional teams.
- Work collaboratively with Project Manager to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Effective deployment of financial software applications to respective clients in line with company policy.
- Work in accordance with standard of practice in execution of various. projects.
- Resolve application defects and issues in a timely manner.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 5 years active experience on:
- Banking application development/Mobile Application Development (Android, IOS, Windows).
- Financial Budget application
- Enterprise Resources
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Knowledge of Software Methodologies
- VB.Net, ASP.Net, C#, XML Programming Skills and Programming with T-SQL, UML Modelling Knowledge, JAVA, C or C ++, and TSQL Scripts.
- Knowledge of Relational Database Management System,preferable Oracle 12c, Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or higher
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, Knowledge of LINQ, knowledge of Entity Frame Work 5 or 6
- Knowledge of AJAX, J query, ANGULAR JS, MVC 4 or 5, HTML 5, BOOTSTRAP, Microsoft Reports and Good knowledge of MS share point.
Attractive and above industry average.