Owens and Xley is a Small Business Advisory and Consulting Company in Lagos, Nigeria. Our services include of Small Business Startup and Set up, Business Plan preparation, Business Process Design and Business Strategy Formulation.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs; and the initial capital challenges faced by a small business which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that small business owners have access to technical skills but at a fraction of the cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Function of the Role
- The customer service manager is responsible for the day to day running of the store.
- She/he must ensure that the store is running smoothly and efficiently, staffs are properly assigned duties based on their areas of expertise and customers are satisfied.
- Welcome and assist customers in choosing their service
- Explain the outcomes of service offering to customers
- Ensure that staff understands customer’s request
- Promote the company products
- Manage the company’s social media pages
- Organize staff schedules including home service
- Assist in selecting and recommending new inventory
- Manage the store supplies to minimize waste
- Oversee booking of service appointments to avoid scheduling conflict
- Work with staff to meet sales targets
- Enforce work standards and ensure compliance
- Handle all customer complaints and resolve issues
- Ensure that all staff are properly trained
- Create and maintain payroll and expense reports for the owner
- Manage employees performance
- Recommend and justify need for additional staff
- Oversee the appearance of the store
- Liaise with regulatory bodies
- Keep records and receipts
- Assist staff in performing their duties especially when the store is busy
- Regularly check and maintain the store equipment.
- Candidates should possess at least a B.Sc in any relevant field.
Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional customer care skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to use initiative in taking decisions
- Ability to work calmly under extreme pressure
- Excellent knowledge of the beauty industry
- Excellent cash handling skills
- Great attention to details
- Exceptional organizational skills including record keeping
- Strong time management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Have a deep desire to work in the beauty industry
- Very sociable
- Very social media savvy and knowledgeable of current trends
- Ability to work well with others and influence subordinates to work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work flexibly and under initiative to achieve set objectives
- Open to challenges.
- Customer Service manager will report to the business owner.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline: 10th August, 2017.