Accountant at Swets Group Limited
Swets Group is a customer-focused Maritime Oil & Gas organization who strives to remain cognizant of their clients’ expectations and have placed ourselves at the centre of the dynamic shipping business in Nigeria. Established in Nigeria in 2014, Swets Group have managed to build up a workforce and worked with various marine companies, vessel owner companies, oil and gas companies, and maritime associated governing bodies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits.
- Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess a strong business acumen.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs
- Prepare tax documents
- Compile and analyze financial statements
- Manage budgeting and forecasting
How to Apply