Graduate Marketing/Sales Officer (Manufacturing) at a Manufacturing Industry in Ogba, Lagos
W-Holistic Business Solutions – Our client, a reputable and growing enterprise in the manufacturing industry in Ogba, Lagos, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing/Sales Officer (Manufacturing)
Location: Ogba, Lagos
- Must be a Fresh Graduate
- B. Sc in Marketing or other Social Science disciplines.
- Must be conversant with Digital/Social Media Marketing.
- Candidate must not be more than 30 years by December 2017.
- Proximity to the location is compulsory (Ogba).
Competencies and Skills:
- Relationship management skills.
- Patient and polite.
- Negotiation skills as well as ability to persuade leads.
- Report writing skills.
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Smart and articulate.
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
The responsibilities of the ideal candidate will be to:
- Market and sell security materials such as electric fences and insulators (components) for electric fences, CCTVs, cables and wires, burglar alarms, etc.
- Calls, trade shows, executive events, direct mailings, product seminars, webinars, and advertisements, flyers, signposts, organic Search Engine Optimisation, word-of-mouth referrals, social media platforms and other channels
- Prepare and present sales contracts.
- Conduct product training to retailers, installers, customers, etc.
- Monitor and report sales activities and follow up with management.
- Take inventory of items in the organisation and give reports.
- Develop retention strategies:
- Prepare sales action plans and marketing and sales strategies for traditional and digital platforms.
- Develop sales proposals and budgets.
- Plan and conduct direct marketing activities.
- Develop and maintain customer and supplier database.
- Generate leads and develop client referrals:
- Respond to sales inquiries, requests and complaints through phone, mail or in person.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationship on sales activities.
- Give the customer discounts and offers in order to make sales.
- Carry out after-sales follow up and feedback.
- Carry out market research and surveys:
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development.
- Participate in sales events.
- Between 40,000 – 50,000 naira, with other benefits, and sales commission.
Deadline: 27th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s, not more than 2 pages to: firstname.lastname@example.org , with the position “Marketing and Sales Officer (Manufacturing – Ogba) ” as the subject of the mail
- Applications without position indicated as subject of mail will be disqualified.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.