Nampak is Africa’s leading diversified packaging manufacturer, and has been listed on the JSE Limited (Johannesburg Stock Exchange) for 47 years. Nampak operates from 28 sites in South Africa, contributing approximately 49% to trading profit, 13 sites in the rest of Africa, contributing 52% to trading profit, as well as 10 sites in the United Kingdom, contributing 5% to trading profit.
We are a front-line multinational manufacturing company with clientele cutting across the major sectors of the economy. In our drive to maintain our leadership position through quality service, applications are required from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Electrician
- HND/OND in Electronics/Electrical Engineering.
- Must have knowledge of VSD, PLC and Motor Controller programming will be an advantage with knowledge of PLC Logic and Automated Control System.
- 3-5 years working experience in Industrial Electronics and/or power distribution and Control system.
Job Title: Staff Clinic Nurse
- Qualified University Certificate in Nursing.
- Must be a registered Nurse & Midwife with Certificates of Registration with the Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Must be a Licensed Nurse with Certificate of Mandatory Continuing Professional Development Programme.
- The age of the Applicants should be between 28 to 35 years, must be matured, with excellent interpersonal, writing and communication skills.
- Be prepared to work in 2 or 3 Shifts (12 or 8 hours respectively) at any time of the week including Saturdays based on the demands of the job.
- Must have good knowledge in Emergency Care & Life Support etc.
- Must have at least 5 years working experience in notable Hospitals whose major clients are from Industrial Organizations with ability to work under pressure.
Job Title: Tool Room Mechanical Technician
- Must have GCE O’Level Certificate.
- Must have Certificates in Mechanical Engineering Craft Practice Parts I & 2.
- Must have Certificate in City & Guilds Technician Part 2 in Mechanical Engineering or OND in Mechanical Engineering.
- Have strong personalities, responsible and disciplined.
- Should be able to use Precision Measuring Equipment and other Production Workshop Machines.
- Must have at least 5 years working experience with ability to operate Cylindrical Grinding, Milling & Lathe Machines with minimum supervision.
Job Title: Forklift Driver
- Must possess all of the listed Certificates – National Drivers’ License and at least a Primary School Leaving Certificate.
- Must be able to observe and comply with the Quality Environment, Health & Safety procedures.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing organization.
- Must demonstrate high driving skills especially in the driving of a Forklift.
- Must be hardworking dedicated, committed with high level of vigilance.
Deadline: 7th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV’s to: email@example.com
Head, Human Resources/Admin,
Nampak Nigeria Limited,
3 – 7 Metal Box Road,