ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Engineer
- Your Diploma in Electrical Engineering with knowledge of electrical equipments is an ideal fit.
- Work experience minimum of 1 to 2 years in testing and commissioning.
- Proficiency in English is required.
As a Service Engineer, you will be responsible for following activities:
- Responsible for the testing, commissioning and after sales service for High voltage Equipment.
- Responsible for attending to customer service, maintenance and troubleshooting requests.
- Responsible for following all safety practices at site and abide all rules and regulation set by the company.
- Well behaved, positive attitude and clear in thinking.
- Externally focused and maintain cordial behavior with the customers and collogues
How to Apply
Click here to apply online