Janchine Nigeria Limited was incorporated in March 2007 as a Support Services and other Logistics firm. Being Human Capital Managers, we strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bank Branch Manager
Job Description Summary
- We are looking for a talented Branch manager to assign and direct all work performed in the branch and to supervise all areas of operation.
- You will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation.
- The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement.
- Proven branch management experience, as a bank manager or similar role.
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
- Results driven and customer focused
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- B.Sc in Business Administration or related field.
- 5 years expereince.
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
- Meet goals and metrics
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
How to ApplyInterested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 10th October, 2017.