Nigerdock, a member of Jagal Energy, is the leading indigenous Nigerian energy services company with diverse but related capabilities in complex oil and gas project delivery during both the greenfield and brownfield stages of an asset lifecycle.
The range of services offered include full Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC), or stand alone engineering, procurement management, onshore and offshore fabrication, brown field modifications, fabric maintenance, asset maintenance management, ship building and repair, marine services, logistics and the associated base support services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- As part of a Joint Venture between Nigerdock and ALE we are now recruiting for a Business Development Manager to spearhead Sales for ALE.
- ALE is an engineering specialist. The core activity of the group involves engineering solutions for the horizontal and vertical movement of very large individual items.
- ALE’s expertise lies in all aspects of heavy lifting and transportation, including specialised cranes, transporters, hydraulic equipment, and barges.
- The unique nature of our work means that we rely on highly skilled operators and engineers to work on our projects in a safety critical environment.
- As a Business Development Manager, your challenge will be to raise awareness of the ALE brand and services for the assigned area, and establish contacts with clients which will ultimately lead to the provision of ALE’s services.
- Equipment and operational logistics team to design, offer and then provide unique and innovative solutions to the most demanding heavy lift and transport challenges.
- The industry is extremely niche, so while commercial heavy lift experience is valuable it is not a requirement. If you have confidence in your sales abilities, can open doors and engage clients with effective solutions to their heavy lift and transport problems, then we can help lift your career to new heights.
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals, budgets and profitability
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding sales performance
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all enquiries submitted for pricing, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin
- Maintain accurate records of all pricing, sales, and activity
- Create and conduct proposal presentations and ITT (Invitation to Tender) responses
- Prepare tenders and presentations
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team
- Degree in business administration/sales/marketing
- Blend of marketing, sales and technical experience
- Logistics, Oil and Gas, Power Generation and/or Industrial Construction experience
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a technical sales environment
- Fluent English speaker
- Collaboration, negotiation & persuasion skills
- Project management skills
- A Self-starter, resilient, organized and pro-active, takes the initiative
- Excellent presentation skills
- Able to influence
How to Apply
Click here to apply online