e.Stream Networks Limited, an ISO9001 Quality Certified company is a licensed broadband communications provider dedicated to providing suitable connectivity solutions for businesses.With over a decade in the ICT sector and presence all over Nigeria, we leverage on providing a unique combination of industry experience and expertise in our service offering to all our clients across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive
- This job role is responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned Territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products or related services.
- Contacts and secures new business accounts/customer while achieving the set sales target per time.
Education & Work Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Sciences, Electronic / Telecoms Engineering is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- Work experience in an ISP company is an advantage.
- Affiliation with relevant professional bodies
Competency, Skills & Certifications:
- Relevant Certification (e.g. NIMN)
- Business Communication
- Negotiation Skill
- Consultative Selling
- Digital Marketing
- Market Research
- Relationship & People Management
- Growth in subscriber’s base
- Growth in revenue generation from new subscribers
- Growth in revenue from existing subscribers
- Create high level customer satisfaction
- Strict compliance to eStream ISO 9001 Procedures
- The incumbent may be required to travel out of station often.
- Open plan Office.
Duties and Responsibilities
Strategic Insight and Integration:
- Work with the Corporate Sales Manager and contribute to develop and implement corporate sales vision, strategies/plan, models and policies.
- Contribute to the design of the road map on how to drive sales and revenue for the corporate business
- Maintain up-to-date professional and technical knowledge on current and future technologies and industry trends
- Effective and timely planning of resources – human and material towards achieving set sales and revenue target and budget.
- Solution Provider – Executes task in relation to tactical plans:
- Problem Solver – Learns from others and draws on past experience to solve challenges
- Quality Enabler – Executes on commercial practices and identifies areas of continuous improvement
Technical / Analysis and Problem Solving:
- Actively acquire new contacts and nurture existing ones, turning them into long-term relationships
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by being current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Recommend adjustments in selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Give weekly sector report
- Results Achiever – Delivers individual results and support team objective
- Operationally Astute – Organizes work to deliver on daily priorities and plans
- Identify customer needs and suggest appropriate service/solution to meet the need
- Provide platforms to receive customers’ feedback
- Ensure prompt resolution of customers’ complaint
Interpersonal, Relationship Management & Collaboration:
- Collaborate with the product development team to provide top quality service engagements for larger or strategic customers during the pre-sales process.
- Provide input to costing and realistic pricing of all company product for the corporate customers
- Provide regular important update to the Team Lead
- Seek and provide useful feedback to the Team Lead
- Generate and submit periodic report of sales activities to the Team Lead Corporate Sales and to the Sales Manager for informed decision making