Management FIRST – On behalf of our client, an international private school, we seek to employ candidates who will show commitment and interest in the job to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
Employment contract type: Permanent
- As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for the school.
- The Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the school.
- You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the school.
- You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
- Degree in any discipline.
- Preferable a Muslim.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Should be able to perform administrative and clerical tasks.
- Passion to succeed, determination, focus, discipline and honesty.
- Articulate, smart and willingness to work.
- Has previously worked as a receptionist in an educational setting
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Management FIRST would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
- Management FIRST is an equal opportunity employer.