Web Designer & Developer Vacancy at Clique.Nigeria
Clique.Nigeria – We are a full service indigenous Integrated Marketing Communications firm established about two decades ago. Clique Nigeria was registered in Nigeria as an Enterprise on 1st July, 1991 and later incorporated as a limited liability company on 23rd July, 1993 with company registration number 226080.
We are looking for the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Designer & Developer
- We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website.
- You will build our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, management services, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or a related field
- Abilities and willingness to live and work in Kaduna, Nigeria.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsibile for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Management of organisation Web Presnce
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online