Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
The company made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has scored a series of many “firsts” in the highly competitive Nigerian telecommunications market including the first to introduce toll-free 24-hour customer care; first to launch service in all the six geo-political zones in the country; first to introduce affordable recharge denominations; first to introduce monthly free SMS and first to introduce monthly airtime bonus.
Airtel Nigeria is looking for a suitbale candidate to fill the role of Invoice Processing Executive in the Finance Function.
Job Title: Invoice Processing Executive
Successful role holder would be reponsible for all Vendor Payment Units and Trade Services functions of the Account Payables.
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience post NYSC in a related function in a multinational or credit administration function in a banking environment
- Must have good understanding of ERP
- Above average skills in Miscrosoft office
- Good interpersonal relationshop skills
- Vendor Payment process – ensure that all allocated payments are processed not later than 24 hours after they have been fully verified for settlement.
- Pety Cash Management – Plan and coordinate the replenishment of FX and Naira tills as well as utilization in the most efficient manner and optimal cost as possible
- Invoice Approvals – Ensure all invoices initiated on ERP are approved promptly and follow up with user groups to reolve any issues raised
- Invoice Payment – Ensure all LC invoices are paid within the payment due date and in line with payment terms for each vendor.
- Relationship Management – Manage relationships with both internal (User Groups, staff)and external user customers (Banks/ NIBSS)
- Internal Controls & Reporting – Ensure all controls for the safe custody of Company’s cash with regards to physical safety and adherence to insured cash limit is observed at all times. Ensure all payment reports are submitted on the assigned due dates.
Application Deadline: 31st January 2018