Assistant Cinema Manager Jobs in an Entertainment Industry in Cross River, Enugu
Job Title: Assistant Cinema Manager
Location: Cross River, Enugu
- Assist the Manager in overseeing cinema operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of customer service
- Direct collection of monthly service charges, and deposits and payment of insurance premiums, taxes, and incurred operating expenses.
- Purchase Cinema and maintenance supplies and equipment.
- Prepare and administer contracts for provision of services such as cleaning, maintenance, and security services.
- Maintain contact with insurance carriers, fire and police departments, and other agencies to ensure protection and compliance with codes and regulations.
- Prepare detailed budgets and financial reports for Cinemas.
- Daily inspection of movie halls
- Ensuring movies are updated online [website and Social Media Platforms] at the right time.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, a Master’s degree would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar Role.
- Analytical Thinking.
- Sound Knowledge of MS Applications.
Deadline: 13th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.orgStating their location. e.g. Assistant Cinema Manager – Cross River.