Brand Creative / Graphics Designer Job at Teclab Management Services Limited
Teclab Management Services Limited is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Brand Creative / Graphics Designer
Core purpose of the Job
- Responsible for the brand’s image and experience by creating visual concepts, using computer software or by hand, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers.
Creativity and Innovation:
- Responsible for the public image of Domino Services with general advertising activities such as print ads and web/print banners all aimed primarily at communicating the brand’s existence and personality.
- Develop custom brand management plans for each product and submit updated summaries on brand exposure to management each month.
- Assist in the design of packaging of product and as well as the creation of graphic representation for different business units.
- Design and produce the projects and materials that satisfy the needs of their businesses
- Perform regular market research studies to gather important brand data.
- Assist your line manager in coordinating and working closely with advertising agencies to manage brand marketing campaigns.
- Support in the review of marketing materials for accuracy and continuity and, in some cases, proofread documents.
- Create all marketing initiatives and ensure that images and messages contribute appropriately to brand identity.
- Work with communications professionals and senior staff members to designate target audiences and create consistency across all marketing platforms.
- Develop contents and texts for all advert materials
- Maintain contact with vendors and distributors to get critical input on how product design and implementation can be improved.
- Turning visualizations into comprehensive designs by working collectively with communications professionals, clients and senior staff members.
Job Specification (Experience & Training)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in brand or product management
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional verbal and report presentation abilities
- Extensive experience in packaging design and display creation
- Registered practitioner of Advertising with APCON
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- In-depth understanding of the company’s current products and future concepts
- A willingness to listen and ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
Deadline: 31st January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org