Excel And Grace Consulting is a key player in financial & business consulting; providing financial advisory services to people and organizations in Nigeria. Endowed with seasoned Consultants in Human Capital Development, Business Development, Accounting, Operations Management, Project management, Banking, Marketing, Brand Development, and so many other fields, Excel and Grace has adequately positioned itself as a solution provider.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Are You The Okporoko?
- Most men share the same stories about their mother and eventually their wives being the best cooks ever. It is one “TRUTH” that most men understand has the power to start a bigger war than what we anticipated from “ROCKET MAN” and DJT last year. Be that as it may, every woman who cooks (no matter the outcome of the food) follows a process.
- A soup that is universal to Nigerians in my opinion is Egusi soup which also happens to be my favourite. Though the process (methods) of cooking vary, the ingredients are almost the same, and include Egusi, Oil, pepper, onions, meat, crayfish, OKPORORKO (STOCKFISH), etc. Each ingredient has a particular issue it solves in the soup.
- Each ingredient adds a particular value to the soup. Each ingredient is added with a particular results or expectation from it. For example, the OKPOROKO smell, flavour and presence in the soup cannot be replaced by any other ingredient. So when the OKPOROKO is added, it is expected to deliver.
- Every Employer of labour views their business in the same vain.
- They hire people not because they want to pay people salaries or because they are sympathetic to the plight of the potential employee, but because of the problems the person can solve in their business.
- We at Excel and Grace Consulting are looking for the OKPOROKO in our business. We are looking for a Business Development Officer who understands that OUR focus is solving problems for our clients.
- B.Sc in any related field.
- A Female
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in any leadership capacity is an added advantage.
- Should be a resident of Port Harcourt and have adequate knowledge of Port Harcourt.
- Experience in Business development in related areas would be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy
- Increase client base by identifying business opportunities
- Manage relationship with existing clients
- Develop relationship with new clients
- Ensure timely and satisfactory resolution of all clients complaints/issues
Deadline: 16th January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an Application Letter and CV via e-mail to: email@example.com using “Business Development Officer” as the e-mail title.