AIICO Insurance Plc – We are the market leader in life insurance business and a major player in General Insurance in Nigeria today and our business is expanding rapidly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Advisor
- Offers insights about product potentials.
- Identify new leads, performing follow up duties and booking sales appointments.
- Obtain underwriting approval by completing application for coverage and promoting products.
- Attending meetings, training sessions and seminars, Develop sales strategies and Providing feedback to managers.
- Provides death benefits by delivering policy proceeds to beneficiaries.
- Makes cold calls and develops base for a long term source of clients by using referrals or special interest groups to compile list of prospects.
- Conduct meetings, Make sales presentations.
- Develops a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long term implementation.
- Degree – qualified in any field of study
- Only residents of Lagos state should apply.
- No work experience is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org