Consultant/Knowledge Management Specialist at Abt Associates
Abt Associates – The International Health Division is committed to the improvement of health and healthcare delivery around the world. Serving both the public and private sectors, our efforts include health policy research and evaluation, health promotion and disease prevention, health finance, and health systems management. Our impact is felt in policies that ensure healthcare access for women, children, and individuals with special needs, in strengthening health infrastructures, and HIV/AIDS solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant/Knowledge Management Specialist
Location: FCT Abuja (Travel will be required to some states in the six geo-political zones in Nigeria)
Period of performance: February 1st – July 31st 2018
Skills and Expertise Required
- Master’s degree in Public Health, Health Economics, Health Financing and Policy or other related course
- Three years progressive experience in Health financing and health system strengthening
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Substantial experience in producing knowledge management product and peer review document and
- Experience carrying out similar assignment in Nigeria
Role and Responsibilities
- HFG seeks to hire a knowledge Management Consultant who will support the project with the production of quality technical reports in the final year of the project.
The Knowledge Management Consultant will perform the following roles and responsibilities:
- Contribute to production of knowledge management products including fact-sheets, case studies, success stories, lessons learnt, policy and technical briefs.
- Synthesize insights and lessons learnt from available project documents including workshop, quarterly and annual reports
- Develop peer-reviewed documents from HFG’s work
- Provide qualify control of HFG Nigeria produced materials through editorial technical assistance.
Deadline: 1st February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV’s as a single document to: email@example.com Using “Technical Support Consultant” as the subject the email.