Dragnet Solutions Limited is a dynamic Information Technology company that specializes in the design, development and implementation of innovative people screening solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Content Specialist
- You will be responsible for Content creation activities for the organization’s website and Social media platforms.
- Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness, monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practice while working with the Sales team to devise a Media Strategy that aligns with the Company’s goals.
- Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills.
- As a Content manager, you should perform well under deadlines, enjoy being creative and be detail-oriented.
- Ultimately, you would oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
- B.Sc Degree in Journalism, Mass Communication or any relevant field
- Applicant should not be more than 30 years
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Work creatively with limited resources.
- Display in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Proven work experience as a Content Manager
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with the Sales teams to plan and develop content, style and layout to ensure brand consistency
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Become an advocate for the Company on the Social Media spaces engaging in dialogues and responding to questions where appropriate
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection).
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve Company’s publications
- Track, measure and analyse website and social media performance