Myjoy Food Industries Limited, a leading industrial bakery located in Ibadan, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Carrying out preventive maintenance on production, packaging machines and utilities
- Inspecting of PLC’s operation and troubleshooting where needed.
- Diagnosing malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connecting wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Inspecting electrical systems, equipment and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Carrying out any other tasks required by maintenance and plant manager.
- Assembling, installing, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Advising management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Testing electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
Qualification and Experiences
- Must have at least HND/B.Tech. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from reputable/recognized institution.
- Must have at least Ten (10) years cognate experience in Industrial settings/Manufacturing companies.
- Must be honest and reliable
- Must have leadership skill.
- Must be a Member Nigeria Society of Engineers (NSE)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using “Electrical Engineer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview
Application Deadline 15th February, 2018.