Teenee Todds Daycare is an Early years Nursery that caters to the needs of children between the ages of three months to five years (3 months- 5 years). We are guided by the principles of the EYFS – (EARLY YEARS FOUNDATION STAGE). We believe in the uniqueness of every child, building positive relationships, establishing an enabling environment to foster learning and development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Overview of the Role
- The executive assistant is responsible for supporting and handling a wide range of administrative and executive support tasks ranging from managing calendar, phone calls, bringing together people and resources.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have a University Degree
- Polished professional with at least 3 years’ experience supporting a senior executive/senior management
- Can represent senior executive/senior management in meetings with others and make effective public presentations
- Can organize and prioritize work and meet critical deadlines
- Strong logistical management skills
- Strong proficiency on MS Office.
- Great track record in Marketing and Media
- Must have excellent verbal and superior writing and report presentation skills
- Can plan and conduct complex and sensitive administrative and operational studies
- Ability to identify management and operational problems, investigate and evaluate alternatives and implement effective solutions
Attractive and in line with international standards.
Deadline: 22nd January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Application must have the position applied for as the subject line (e.g Subject line: Early Years Teachers (Reception) – John Doe).
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.