Financial Controller Vacancy at a Global Healthcare Company – Novo Nordisk
Headquartered in Denmark, Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with 90 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. The company also has leading positions within haemophilia care, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy.
Novo Nordisk employs approximately 40,700 employees in 75 countries, and markets its products in more than 180 countries. Are you ready to re-define your career in a challenging and rewarding affiliate spanning 49 countries?
Novo Nordisk Middle Africa, which Nigeria is affiliated to, was formed in early 2012. Novo Nordisk has an established presence with human insulin in Africa and our focus today is to sustain the growth of the market, ensure availability of better quality modern insulin within the markets and support the communities living with diabetes.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Financial Controller
- You hold a relevant B.Sc degree (e.g. in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration). You should hold ICAN/ACCA or certified from other accredited accounting organization.
- You have minimum 5 years of experience with an excellent knowledge of Nigeria accounting principles, tax laws and regulations, and payroll requirements. Experience with working on SAP is a plus.
- You are problem-solving, result-oriented, and multi-tasking who can work under pressure. You should present a strong business ethics understanding.
- You are flexible to work with different origins and cultures in difficult and changing environments.
- At Novo Nordisk, you will have the opportunity to build a life-changing career in a global business environment. From research and development, to manufacturing, marketing and sales, we strive to improve quality of life of people living with diabetes.
- Financial Controller for Nigeria Region is based out of Nigeria (Lagos) and reports to FLIT (Finance, Legal & IT) Manager in Dubai.
- As financial controller, your responsibilities include driving all accounting responsibilities for Nigeria Region, such as booking entries, preparing financial statements, running monthly payroll, computing corporate and individual taxes, filing corporate taxes with local authorities, and ensuring that Nigeria Region is in compliance with local laws & regulations and Novo Nordisk’s business ethics code of conduct.
Deadline: 16th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online