Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Fitter – Welder
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Fitter – Welder
- Carry out routine maintenance/installation involving welding and fabrication to ensure efficiency.
- Repair any fault or damage on machines – production, warehouse, raw material silo, boilers, chillers to minimize downtimes.
- Carry out analysis of all automation systems and troubleshoot problems to aid effective maintenance.
- O’ Level credits including Mathematics and English at not more than 2 sittings.
- Technical Certificate in Welding & Fitting
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in related industry.
- Must have good troubleshooting skills.
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be physically fit
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online