GOS Projects Limited – Our client, an outward looking startup and forward thinking Architectural, Interior and Industrial Design Studio based in Lagos with collaborative partners in London and Boston is seeking to attract entrepreneurial candidates excited to be part of something new to fill the position below:
Job Title: Studio Manager
- Will also act as the Executive Assistant to the Creative Director
- You will manage all administration tasks that run the studio and also be the face of the Studio as you will be expected to attend to clients.
- Have excellent organizational skills, good command of English
- A great persona
- Can use Microsoft Office Suite
- Can drive and possess a current driving license
- Have experience working in a corporate/design environment, honest and motivated.
Job Title: Architectural Design Lead Location: LagosJob Description
- Architectural Design Lead, who will conceptualize and design multiple projects in partnership with the Creative Director whilst liaising with client as projects progress from concept to construction.
- Have a minimum of 2 years post graduation experience
- You are innovative, highly motivated, with excellent communication and organization skills
- Have 3D modeling skills, can use AutoCAD, Adobe Creative suite, Revit and Sketchup
- Knowledge of Rhino and Grasshopper will give you an additional advantage.
Job Title: Senior Technical Architect Location: Lagos Job Description
- Will be responsible for producing detailed design packages, managing risk, supervising and inspecting a number of projects on site.
- Candidates with Degrees in Building Technology and experience in such roles will be considered as well as Architects. More consideration will be given to people who currently work at or have worked at construction companies (not just architectural firms).
- Have at least 4 years post qualification experience
- A member of the Nigerian Institute of Architects
- You are young, dynamic, honest
- Can demonstrate the ability to deliver solution to complex large scale projects, develop technical designs using Revit and AutoCAD and can lead technical reviews
- Salary is competitive and year-end bonus is offered.
Deadline: 31st January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send in their CV’s with a Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Role applied for as subject and detailing reasons why this job is suitable for you and why you want to join the studio.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.