S&S Hotels and Suites, remain the hotel of choice for the business traveler who requires a convenient central location offering a welcome haven that feels like a second home and the unrivalled services personified by the warmth and dedication of our staff, as well as the discerning leisure traveler seeking the captivating dining and limitless nightlife destinations within walking distance of the hotel.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Customer Call Agent
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolutionSet a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager for smart phone.
- Experience in providing customer service support.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques.
- Proficiency in English.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- B.Sc in Business Administration or related field.
Job Title: Food Technologist
- Responsible for the safe and healthy production of quality foods and drinks
- He/She should also be able to modify recipes to deliver new and dynamic concepts.
- Modify existing products and processes and develop new ones
- Check and improve safety and quality control procedures
- Preparing product costings based on raw materials and manufacturing costs to ensure profitable products
- Deal with any customer complaint investigations or product issues
- Should be graduates of any Food/Nutrition related course.
Job Title: Guest Relation Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet and greet guests upon their arrival at the hotel
- Interact with guests and provide a welcoming atmosphere
- Coordinate and supervise activities for guests
- Attend to guests’ queries, needs and other special requests
- Listen to complaints put forward by guests, resolve stressful situations and provide solutions to problems
- Promote the facilities and services offered by the hotel
- Cooperate and coordinate with the other hotel departments to provide an efficient service
- Provide general information and directions
- Advise and assist guests on leisure activities, places to visit and travel arrangements
- Be especially attentive to repeat guests and other VIP guests
- Bid farewell to guests at the end of their stay
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma in Hospitality Management or other relevant course.
- An outgoing and cheerful personality
- A diplomatic and polite manner
- Guest service skills
- Communication and listening skills
- Organisational and time management skills
- Decision-making, negotiation and problem solving skills
- A smart and well groomed appearance (I have to look really smart at all times!)
- The ability to deal with difficult situations and sensitive issues
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- The ability to keep confidentiality and privacy
- Fluency in English and ideally knowledge of a foreign language
- Telephone manners
- Computer literacy
- General knowledge of various topics such as the arts, cuisine, history, geography and culture
- The ability to absorb information quickly and keep myself updated daily on the latest news, events and so on
- The ability to communicate with people from all walks of life and of different nationalities
- Fluency in other indigenous or foreign languages will be an added advantage
Job Title: Waiter/Waitress
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Collect payments from customers.Write patrons’ food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
- Take orders from patrons for food or beverages.
- Should possess relevant qualification.
- Must be able to read and write.High moral character and integrity.
- Prior experience in the role above will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Hygiene Officer
- Responsible for verifying that operations are in compliance with hygiene and food safety standards.
- Advises on proper food handling practices and provides food hygiene training for all new hires and trainees. Identifies key areas of risk in various food operations and takes preemptive remedial action.
- Provides technical advice on product labeling issues for fulfilling government requirements.
Job Title: IT Administrator
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in relevant discipline, professional qualification, and versatile knowledge of current trends in IT required.
- 1 year relevant experience required.
- Fluency in English Language, ability to communicate in clear and concise terms, smart dress sense and demeanour.
Job Title: Secretary
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting information.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer instructions and established procedures.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reading secretarial publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Professionalism, Confidentiality, Organization, Travel Logistics, Typing, and Verbal Communication.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Please do not call, qualified candidates Will be contacted after CV review
Application Deadline 25th February, 2018.