Group Corporate Affairs Director Vacancy in a Leading Energy / Oil & Gas Firm
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a leading conglomerate with investments in Oil and Gas, FMCG, Real Estate etc, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Corporate Affairs Director
Job Reference: 1382
Industry: Energy / Oil & Gas
- The GCAD is responsible for all internal and external communications, government relations, community relations, PR and public policy.
- The position will have other corporate management support in the areas of Strategy, Business Development, Commercial and Legal to help manage the Group’s communication strategies.
- Responsible for all internal and external corporate communications, government relations, PR and public policy.
- Ensure crisis communication plan is in place
- Track emerging issues with Business units
- Participate in HSE incident investigation and reporting
- Initiating, managing and delivering the Corporate Communications Policy.
- Manage the company’s reputation and corporate identity
- Develop and manage communications with the media and any related media campaigns.
- Developing strategic management of Government and regulatory agencies.
- Provide strategic advisory communication to the executive committee
- Building a comprehensive network of internal and external contacts, decision makers, industry influencers and policy makers so as to position the company favourably in the business, political and social environment.
Intelligence and Business Development:
- Constantly gather business, political and social intelligence and report to the executive committee.
- Acquire any information in support of business development and Company tenders.
- Play a key role on Energy bids and contract implementation
- Provide intelligence in support of project awards.
- Track, investigate and register activity of competitors.
- Attend Exco meetings on project clarification when needed.
- Support the business development teams in communications and customer relations.
- Managing communications and relations with the Government under an approved policy is imperative.
- Government bodies include:
- Ministries (Petroleum, Commerce, Transport, Finance, FCT, etc.)
- NNPC, NAPIMS, DPR, NCD, NIPEX, NEPZA
- Nigerian Customs Services (NCS)
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS)
- Nigerian Port Authority (NPA)
- Nigerian Inland Waterways Authority (NIWA)
- First Degree or equivalent in Social Sciences/Communications or related discipline.
- Relevant post-graduate/ professional qualification.
- Minimum of twelve (12) years cognate experience with at least five (5) years at management level.
- Experience in Oil and gas industry
- Deep experience in the planning, development and execution of communications programs.
- Political and business savvy, maturity and tact, including ability to relate and network at different levels of authority.
- Superior communication (written and oral) skills.
- Good negotiation and relationship management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online