Proten International – Our client, a paper and stationery manufacturing company, is in search of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Operations
- Ability to work with a variety of employees, adapt and react to changing work situations
- Good supervisory and coaching skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Exceptional communication/interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with individuals across the organization
- Continuous improvement/lean manufacturing experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical, mechanical engineering or a related field is required
- Minimum 5 years progressively responsible operation and management experience required.
- Experience in the pulp and paper industry.
- Qualified individuals must have experience in FMCG or Manufacturing industries.
Deadline: 12th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Head of Operations” as the subject of the mail.