Primly Services – We are a newly established entrepreneurial company, an offshoot of a reputable Healthcare Facility in Nigeria, which recently obtained its license for the manufacturing, importation and distribution of new and innovative health related products to both commercial and domestic customers in Nigeria. Our products aim to provide better and alternative choices for different services and needs of our end users, with accessibility and ease of use in mind.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to ensure that business development activities by the team deliver return on investment and revenue conversion.
- S/he is responsible for sales and profitability of new product(s).
- A Master’s degree is a Must, preferable in a marketing related course
- All Applicants MUST have a minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience in Marketing, business development or Brand Management.
- Brand Management knowledge and experience
- Experience in risk analysis
- Ability to work under pressure and meet challenging targets
- Excellent Business Development and Relationship Management skills
- Experienced user of Microsoft office, in particular word, Excel and Power point
- Strong background in negotiation and Presentation skills
- Strong follow-up skills
- Experience creating, costing and implementing sales / marketing / advertising plans
- Ability to work to targets / goals / deadlines
- Be outgoing, friendly and exceptional at building rapport
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Has a valid driver’s license
- Concentrate proactively on introducing products into new local, regional and national markets;
- Demonstrate a proven ability to plan, develop and execute business development strategies;
- Lead the process in identifying and hunting for new business;
- Build and maintain a high-level client database for current and prospective customers and other business and project partners;
- Explain to prospective clients about the advantages of products or services offered and follow up in order to close business deals;
- Proposal writing, tailoring and submissions;
- Strategic brainstorming and implementation of new business development initiatives;
- Ensure business/sales targets are met by the team;
- Research and develop a strong understanding of company products;
- Carry out administrative work generated by the above activities;
- Produce monthly performance reports;
Deadline: 15th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com