StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
Job Ref: SOD2
Location: Ojodu Berger Lagos State (Proximity to this places will be considered).
- Receives stores, issues supplies and compiles records of supply transactions across broad, utilizing a computer inventory control system.
- Verifies that supplies received are listed on requisitions and invoices.
- Stores supplies in storerooms neatly and issues material supplies.
- Inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders; processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders; reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received.
- Return cancelled and damaged items back to vendors as appropriate.
- Answers questions regarding procedures and resolves discrepancies regarding receipts, deliveries, warranties, repairs and surplus.
- Assist in reconciling work order quantities with inventory records.
- Perform weekly cycle counts, physical inventory and prepare monthly inventory reports.
- Maintain storage areas, shelves, and outside yard in a clean and orderly condition.
- Assign part numbers to materials through the computer system and perform clerical duties related to the store-keeping functions.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, clients and the public using principles of good customer service.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- The Store officers will be responsible for all Store activities including sending out and receiving, deliveries, coordinating stock, documenting store transactions, maintaining records, and overseeing storage of surplus inventory for the organization.
- The ideal candidate will maintain computerized inventory control records on all orders made, received, stored, material issued, supplies received etc.
Education, Skills & Ability
- Education: Ordinary National Diploma (OND). Ideal candidate must have 1 – 2 years related experience in store management.
- Ability To: Perform general storekeeping duties; maintain accurate manual and computer records; perform physical labour; understand and carry out oral and written instructions; maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Knowledge of: Modern store procedures, including methods of proper and orderly storage and issuance of materials e.g. FIFO, requisitions, purchase orders, invoices etc.
- Monday – Friday: 8 am – 6pm; Saturday: Half-day.
- Salary is between N35,000 – N45,000/m (Based on experience).
Deadline: 12th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using ‘SOD2’ as subject of mail.