Job Vacancies at Thank U Cards in Lagos
Job Title: Sales/Marketing Executive
- Our company aims to help other businesses grow by helping them with first class data analytical tools to help their business growth.
- You will be involved in providing first-class service in order to push the sales of our product. Acts as an intermediary between producers and clientele.
- Makes necessary phone calls and meetings to help sales.
- Allows people to make inquiries as necessary.
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
- Answers questions from clients
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement
- Makes product appeal to the target market
- Trains other sales people in the art of selling
- Makes sure that all salespeople meet quota during a given period
- Sets up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines.
Skills and Qualification
- Superior Written and Verbal Communication Skills,
- Math Skills,
- Product Knowledge,
- Demonstrated Experience,
- Basic Computer Literacy,
- Microsoft Office,
- Database Skills,
- Target Market Analysis,
- Presentation Skills,
Job Title: Content Creator/Social Media Marketer
- We are looking for a Content Creator to write and publish various types of pieces for our company’s web pages, like articles, ebooks and social media posts.
- Content Creator responsibilities include producing marketing copy to advertise our products, writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting our content on social media. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new business. Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your application.
- Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company and products.
- Research industry-related topics
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
- Update our websites as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Time-management skills
- Familiarity with SEO
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field
- We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer and video editor with up-to-date knowledge to create design solutions with high visual impact.
- You will work on a variety of products, including the company website, digital ads, newsletters, publications, video content, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our marketing and sales team.
- Are creative thinkers and visual storytellers.
- Begin work with thoughtful strategy and avoid elementary design solutions.
- Think beyond aesthetics and apply methodical problem solving to design.
- Are strong communicators and have the ability to articulate design decisions to a variety of audiences.
- Are mindful and skilled presenters.
- Create original imagery as necessary to better enhance content narratives.
- Understand that motion design is an essential part of interactive design.
- Know how to make connections to create, extend, and enhance brand stories.
- Are considerate of accessibility, usability, and future-friendly web standards.
- Understand that digital design is fluid, flexible, and adaptive.
- Are proficient with Adobe’s Creative Suite or equivalent design applications while open to learning new tools and techniques.
- Have grit and understand that hard work is simply part of the job.
- Are interested in continual learning and sharing knowledge with others.
- Make opportunities to be a part of a larger professional community.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design and video software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas to the marketing team
- Work as part of a team with content creators, developers etc
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Illustrator, After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere Pro etc)
- Proficiency with photography, filming, and video editing
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
- We ask that everyone attach their resume and submit a thoughtful “cover letter,” which we hope will include specifics about how your previous experience relates to the position description and why you want to work at Thank U. Kindly include a link to your portfolio or a PDF portfolio showing samples of your best work.
- Before you get in touch, you should get to know us better on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook.