Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client in the FMCG/Pharmaceutical industry, is looking to recruit a suitable qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Sales Manager- Pharma
Job Reference: 1389
Function: Commercial & Communication
- B. Pharm from a reputable Institution. Master’s Degree will be an advantage
- Minimum of 8 years experience with a multinational Pharmaceutical Company, with at least 3 years in Pharmaceutical Sales
- Solid understanding of healthcare and regulatory requirements and issues
- Experience and success in recruiting and retaining high-performance sales team and ability to lead and manage a diverse sales team.
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
- Good communication, presentation and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally develop and coach team members.
- Strategy development, project management, problem-solving, and change management skills
- Create and implement effective sales strategies and lead nationwide sales personnel toward achievement of corporate sales objectives.
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales results to goals and taking appropriate action to correct when necessary.
- Provide sales management, budget control, compensation programs and incentive planning.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Meet/exceed monthly quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Ensure effective hiring, orientation, training, development and retention of sales team
- Provide supervision through field visits, observations and measurement of results to include performance appraisals and salary reviews.
- Proactively identify changes in healthcare, delivery systems, and competitive pressures to develop and modify strategies and tactics accordingly.
- Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments (Marketing, Finance, Customer Service, etc.) to address key business issues and opportunities.
- Maintain competitive knowledge to create and adjust sales strategies.
- Attend clinical meetings, seminars, and conferences as appropriate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online