A reputable company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Associate
Reporting: Reports to the Program Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide logistical and administrative support before, during and after program events.
- Assist in the collection of data for monitoring and evaluation of the organization’s activities.
- Responsible for filing and keeping program records including minutes of program meetings/activities.
- Conduct research and assist in the creation of presentation slides, program agendas and concept papers.
- Assist in the collection of data for monitoring and evaluation of organization’s activities.
- Proofreading and editing, for grammar and style, correspondence and documents before signatures.
- Set up meetings and appointments and prepare files with background materials.
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in governance, development, social sciences, or project management.
- Not less than 1-year experience in a similar position or work with a reputable company.
- Experience in design, monitoring and evaluating democratic governance programs.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office packages.
- Good written and communication skills.
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
Reporting: Reports to the Country Director
Qualifications and Experiences
- Minimum of 5 years work experience (3 years of M & E experience).
- Bachelor’s degree in political science, international politics, development or related field (Master’ s degree an added advantage).
- Experience in the drafting of program implementation plans and performance management plans (PIP/PMP).
- Experience with data collection, data analysis and effective data presentation techniques.
- Experience with developing and maintaining program performance and implementation-tracking tools.
- Demonstrated ability to produce substantive and clear reporting documents.
- Demonstrated capacity to work with senior program staff to assess and report on program performance.
- Knowledge and experience with USG grant and contract proposals, regulations and procedures.
- Experience in electoral assistance projects (preferred).
- Highly effective communication skills (both verbally and in writing); and strong presentation skills; have high proficiency with Microsoft (or equivalent) Excel, PowerPoint and Word required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take lead in the development, implementation and revision of the program’s M&E framework.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of program reviews, assessments and monitoring.
- Collect data and information on all program activities implemented by the organization or its partners as required under the performance-monitoring plan (PMP).
- Collect reports on all activities and assist in securing relevant reports from organization’s partners.
- Prepare and submit reports on M & E activities.
- Identify lessons learned and challenges of program activities.
Deadline: 4th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org