The Leprosy Mission Nigeria (TLMN) is a Christian NGO working in partnership with the Federal Ministry of Health, providing technical support to Federal and state’s Leprosy &TB Control Programmes in 9 states.
We seek to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced Nigerian to fill the position below:
Job Title: Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation – TB
Reporting to: HPO
- Applicants must have a University first degree in relevant discipline .
- A masters degree public health will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Monitoring and Evaluation on Tuberculosis, Malaria or related fields and programs in developing countries: and working experience with Global
- Fund, USAID or any other donor funded programs is desirable.
- Computer literacy with demonstrated use of word processing, database and presentation software (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Experience with database development and management and statistical analysis software (SPSS, EPI-INFO, STATA, SAS or similar) is also a plus.
- Applicants experience must reflect the knowledge, skills and abilities listed above.
- Provide technical support and oversight to ensure monitoring and evaluation excellence of the GF TB project.
- Provide technical support to Sub-Recipients (SR5) in ensuring that programmatic data/indicators are accurately captured, and reported according to set guidelines.
- Support the development and design of the M&E framework, tools and project M&E plans, guidelines and ensure efficient data management processes
- Conduct routine monitoring and supportive supervisory visits to project sites, including the conduct of data verification and validation and data quality assessments (DQAs) using standard checklists
- Support monitoring activities to project sites, collation/analysis of monitoring reports for program feedback and decision making.
Deadline: 20th January, 2018.
Method of Application
one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as for three professional referees.