The Leprosy Mission Nigeria (TLMN) is a Christian NGO working in partnership with the Federal Ministry of Health, providing technical support to Federal and state’s Leprosy &TB Control Programmes in 9 states.
We seek to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced Nigerian to fill the position below:
Job Title: Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation – TB
Reporting to: HPO
- Applicants must have a University first degree in relevant discipline .
- A masters degree public health will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Monitoring and Evaluation on Tuberculosis, Malaria or related fields and programs in developing countries: and working experience with Global
- Fund, USAID or any other donor funded programs is desirable.
- Computer literacy with demonstrated use of word processing, database and presentation software (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Experience with database development and management and statistical analysis software (SPSS, EPI-INFO, STATA, SAS or similar) is also a plus.
- Applicants experience must reflect the knowledge, skills and abilities listed above.
- Provide technical support and oversight to ensure monitoring and evaluation excellence of the GF TB project.
- Provide technical support to Sub-Recipients (SR5) in ensuring that programmatic data/indicators are accurately captured, and reported according to set guidelines.
- Support the development and design of the M&E framework, tools and project M&E plans, guidelines and ensure efficient data management processes
- Conduct routine monitoring and supportive supervisory visits to project sites, including the conduct of data verification and validation and data quality assessments (DQAs) using standard checklists
- Support monitoring activities to project sites, collation/analysis of monitoring reports for program feedback and decision making.
Deadline: 20th January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in ONLY
one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as for three professional referees.