MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Analyst, Data Centre
Reports to: the Product Manager, Data Centre
- The Product Analyst, Data Centre will provide support in product development and management of the Data Centre.
- He/She will assist the Product Manager in increasing sales and profitability of the DC to achieve commercial revenue targets.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Support product manager in providing the sales team with the necessary product expertise to enable sales of the product. This involves drafting and sharing printed and electronic promotional material, FAQs, presentations, product training, and relevant papers.
- Support all product related enquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues in Sales, CSD, Marketing communications and Technical solutions to address any issues that may arise.
- Support development of proposals for strategic sales opportunities.
- Conduct technical research, market research and competitive intelligence gathering efforts with direction from product manager.
- Provide administrative support to sales and customer facing teams on pre and post sales activities i.e. Service detail confirmation, Customer onboarding meetings, 1st level contract review.
- Support sales and data center service delivery teams with pricing, data center tours, customer requirement gathering, sales calls and negotiation meetings for smaller footprint deals.
- Track profitability of new products and services post-implementation and develop further product or service optimization, in response to business needs and requirements
- Assist with the development of Go-To-Market plans and support content provision for advertising, promotion and sales aids in accordance with the data center marketing plan.
- Support product manager in coordinating marketing programs for demand creation, lead generation, lead tracking and management.
- Provide marketing support to other team members on product solutions.
- Travel as needed to specific events to create brand awareness.
- The successful candidate will be required to liaise and interface with both internal and external customers, and other groups/departments to meet the set goals and objectives.
- This includes the Technical team, Project Management, Sales, Finance, Data Service Operations, Legal, and other members of the Marketing team
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science or Social Sciences
- 2-3 years’ experience including product development, research and analysis, marketing communications, project management and product implementation, preferably in a telecommunications environment
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Management – internal and external
- Team work
- Excellent Communication Skills – written, oral, presentation
- Proficiency in MS Office especially MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Customer Satisfaction Measurement
- Data Management
- Good knowledge of Technology and Telecommunications Business
- Understanding of relevant technology systems and networks will be an advantage
- Market Research skills
- Strong Analytical Thinking
Demand on the job:
- Ability to meet set milestones and deliver on time, on budget and with the required quality levels
- Ability to clearly communicate vision and details to the development team.
- Demonstrated high-level of creativity and design.
- Attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Some travel may be required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, click on “Product Analyst, Data Centre”