Recruitment for Sales & Ticketing Agents in a Travels and Tours Industry
GOS Projects Limited – Our client, a major player in the Travels and Tours Industry, seeks 4nos. energetic and result driven individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Ticketing Agents
- To be successful at this role, the postholders are expected to have either a Degree/HND in any discipline, have strong sales skills and commercial awareness, have an interest in Hospitality, Travel & Tourism, be able to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively, be proficient in the use of the PC, be fluent in spoken and written English (being bi/multilingual is an added advantage).
- You must have at least 6 months previous work experience and be very good at organizing, persuading, listening, problem solving and time management.
- 3 months paid training will be provided. Compensation is competitive with added incentives.
- The Sales and Ticketing Agents will be responsible for generating new sales leads, promoting and marketing the range of services, providing well-informed and appropriate advice to clients about where and when to travel based on their needs, providing advisory services to clients on travel arrangements, e.g. visas and passports, arranging flights, insurance and accommodation, providing high level administrative support by conducting market related research, preparing statistical reports, collecting and processing sensitive data and resolving client related issues, whilst also collecting and processing payments where/when necessary.
Deadline: 26th January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s via email, to: email@example.com stating STA10/18 (otherwise email will not be opened) as the subject of your email.
- Candidates must reside in Lagos.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.