Vacancy for Content Writer at Knowledgeware Technologies Limited
Knowledgeware Technologies Limited is an Educational Service Provider based in Lagos (Nigeria) that specialises mainly in Computer Based Testing (CBT), e-registration and application, e-recruitment services, IT Training and Certifications and other related e-learning services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer
- HND/B.Sc in any Social Science discipline/Art (Mass Communication, Sociology, English, Business Administration etc.)
- Minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) or Upper Credit
- Basic knowledge in graphics design using Photoshop, Corel Draw etc.
- An excellent command of written and spoken English.
- A fast reader with the ability to spot errors in large bodies of text.
- Must be a creative and dynamic writer and skilled in the use of Keywords for search optimization.
- An ability to work fast and meet deadlines.
- Basic word processing and image formatting skills.
- Tech Savvy and conversant with social media platforms (twitter, facebook etc.)
- Possess required skills to make published articles / posts go viral.
- Create, write and edit original contents across our electronic and social media platforms.
- Research and generate subject topics and ideas to aid creation of original, relevant and up to date content.
- Monitor feedback from posted contents and provide timely and useful responses.
- Include relevant media contents (videos, pictures etc.) in your published contents and Lots more
- Design banners, posters or basic graphics
Deadline: 31st January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Content Writer”