Vacancy for Financial Controller at Grand Financial Services Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Controller
- The controller position is accountable for the accounting operations of the company, to include the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards.
- The controller candidate should have at least Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
- Preference will be given to candidates with the Associate Chartered Accountant, Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations.
- A Minimum of 2 years of progressively responsible experience with a major company or division of a large corporation.
- Proficient ICT Skills
Other Key Duties
- Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner
- Ensure that all reasonable discounts are taken on accounts payable
- Ensure that accounts receivable are collected promptly
- Process payroll in a timely manner
- Ensure that periodic bank reconciliations are completed
- Issue timely and complete financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of the corporate annual report
- Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations
- Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit.
Deadline: 12th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com